On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 04:02:38PM -0600, Steev Klimaszewski wrote: > Hi, > > Others in the thread pointed to Thierry's patch, but on the Lenovo > Thinkpad X13s, that patch did *not* fix the issue, and with it > applied, the X13s still immediately reboots as soon as exiting EFI > services. With this patch applied, the X13s does *not* reboot after > exiting EFI services, so thank you for this patch. > > Tested-by: Steev Klimaszewski #Lenovo Thinkpad X13s Do you happen to know what driver the X13s is using? As mentioned in another email, I don't think overriding gc->fwnode at this point is the right thing to do, so I suspect this field might be used unexpectedly in some other place, so I'd like to take a closer look at that. Thierry