On Mon, Jan 03, 2022 at 08:05:40PM +0530, Satya Priya Kakitapalli (Temp) wrote: > On 12/11/2021 2:41 AM, Mark Brown wrote: > > I'd think we should consider if it's better to support this > > dynamically at runtime based on load information and provide options for > > configuring the peak load information through DT instead for static > > configurations. That would fit in with the stuff we have for managing > > modes on DCDCs (which isn't really deployed but is there) and the API we > > have for allowing client drivers to indicate their load requirements at > > runtime that fits in with that. That'd allow us to only boost the > > headroom when it's really needed. > This means Dynamic headroom control feature needs to be implemented. I need > to explore more on this and gather info from team, Could we merge the > present driver with "static headroom" for now? I'll do a follow up series to > implement this feature. I'd be happy to merge something with the headroom configured statically in the driver like we do for other devices - I guess if you set the highest headroom that should cover it.