linux-audit.redhat.com archive mirror
* Security Auditd Config for Enterprises
@ 2020-09-04 13:38 Rohit Nambiar
From: Rohit Nambiar @ 2020-09-04 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-audit

Hi all!

Apologies if this topic has already been discussed before, I couldn't find
an easy way to sift through older archives.

Is there an auditd rule set which offers a reasonable level of security
visibility and has been tested on enterprise production systems? And if
such a rule set can be shared here?

I'm looking for a base document to deploy/modify for use within my
organization. Many thanks in advance.

Regards