On 4/28/21 2:57 AM, Marco Rebhan wrote: > Hi, > > I'm getting the same issue on kernel 5.12.0 after upgrading from > 5.11.16. For me, so far the error always occurs a short while after > boot. > >> Could you please help to apply a debug patch and gather some debug >> information when it reproduces ? > > I could do that as well, which patch should I apply? Could you please try the attached patch ? If a suspicious bio allocation happens, this patch will print out a warning kernel message and avoid the BUG() panic. Thank you in advance. Coly Li