linux-bcache.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re;
@ 2020-06-24 13:54 test02
From: test02 @ 2020-06-24 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Congratulations!!!

As part of my humanitarian individual support during this hard times of fighting the Corona Virus (Convid-19); your email account was selected for a Donation of $1,000,000.00 USD for charity and community medical support in your area.
Please contact us for more information on charles_jackson001@yahoo.com.com

Send Your Response To: charles_jackson001@yahoo.com

Best Regards,

Charles .W. Jackson Jr

* Re:
@ 2017-11-13 14:55 Amos Kalonzo
From: Amos Kalonzo @ 2017-11-13 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn:

I am wondering why You haven't respond to my email for some days now.
reference to my client's contract balance payment of (11.7M,USD)
Kindly get back to me for more details.

Best Regards

Amos Kalonzo

* RE:
@ 2017-02-23 15:09 Qin's Yanjun
From: Qin's Yanjun @ 2017-02-23 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

How are you today and your family? I require your attention and honest
co-operation about some issues which i will really want to discuss with you
which.  Looking forward to read from you soon.

Qin's

______________________________

Sky Silk, http://aknet.kz

* Re:
@ 2014-08-06 17:50   ` Daniel Smedegaard Buus
From: Daniel Smedegaard Buus @ 2014-08-06 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Slava Pestov; +Cc: linux-bcache

Good enough for me. I don't have a time window to do debugging on this
server, and I'm looking forward to having a go at the fixes scheduled
for 3.17, so I'm just gonna assume bitrot for this one ;)

* Re:
@ 2014-08-06 17:10 ` Slava Pestov
From: Slava Pestov @ 2014-08-06 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Smedegaard Buus; +Cc: linux-bcache

Hi Daniel,

Can you post the oops output here? There were no bcache changes from
3.15 to 3.16 so I'm not sure what could have gone wrong.

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 5:06 AM, Daniel Smedegaard Buus
<danielbuus@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> I just tried upgrading a server of mine from mainline kernel 3.15.4 to
> 3.16, and upon reboot no bcache device in sight. Grepping dmesg for
> bcache yielded an empty output, and besides the dmesg was full of
> oopses.
>
> This is a live server, so I immediately remove kernel 3.16, and upon
> reboot, bcache was back and happy.
>
> I know this isn't very useful for anything debugging, but as a very
> general question, I'm just wondering if there's something I should
> have done prior to upgrading, or if this might be a bug of some sort?
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

* Re:
       [not found]   ` <CAOzFzEhVs=sm26wspdAH1rcc-S9nVW1xLok9ho--LnzxJXnNsw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2012-01-16 15:49     ` Joseph Glanville
From: Joseph Glanville @ 2012-01-16 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Duane Griffin; +Cc: linux-bcache-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

Ick, HTML mode in GMail breaks Majordomo. :(

Sorry for spam.

Joseph.