linux-bcachefs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Marcel Brouillet <marcel@brouillet.org>
To: linux-bcachefs@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Bcachefs interest. Good or not for my use case ? documentation ?
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 15:18:42 +0000	[thread overview]

Hello,

I realize that my mailbox was overquota at the times I sent this email.
I feel terribly sorry if someone spent time answering and I didn't
receive the answer. I looked for a kernel.org mailinglist archive and
didn't find any. If there was an answer, would anyone be so kind to
forward it again to me ?

Thank you. And thank you for coding. I'm sure it makes a difference, if
not for me, for the community.

Marcel.