linux-bcachefs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re: Bcachefs interest. Good or not for my use case ? documentation ?
       [not found] <92af6695-2a6a-a1cc-6f31-2a481d9c516e@brouillet.org>
@ 2021-05-17 15:18 ` Marcel Brouillet
From: Marcel Brouillet @ 2021-05-17 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bcachefs

Hello,

I realize that my mailbox was overquota at the times I sent this email.
I feel terribly sorry if someone spent time answering and I didn't
receive the answer. I looked for a kernel.org mailinglist archive and
didn't find any. If there was an answer, would anyone be so kind to
forward it again to me ?

Thank you. And thank you for coding. I'm sure it makes a difference, if
not for me, for the community.

Marcel.

@ 2021-04-26  8:55 Marcel Brouillet