linux-bcachefs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Status of merging bcachefs into mainline
@ 2020-11-25 12:35 Stefan K
From: Stefan K @ 2020-11-25 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bcachefs; +Cc: linux-bcache

Hello,

I saw that Kent ask for review for bcachefs[1], also the latest patreon post of "upcoming changes"[2]. But how is the status to get bcachefs into the mainline kernel?
I don't see 'usefull' answers on the mailinglist, does Kent get answers directly?
It would be very nice if we (the bcachefs community), get more details here.

[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2020/10/27/3684
[2] https://www.patreon.com/posts/upcoming-changes-44125345

best regards
Stefan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-11-25 12:35 UTC | newest]