linux-bcachefs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Archives for linux-bcachefs@vger.kernel.org
@ 2021-06-09 19:38 Thomas Weißschuh
From: Thomas Weißschuh @ 2021-06-09 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bcachefs; +Cc: Kent Overstreet

Hi everyone,

I'd like to ask to have the archives of linux-bcachefs@vger.kernel.org to be
published to http://lore.kernel.org .
This would allow interested lurkers (like me) to follow the discussions from
time to time.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but there are no archives I could
have checked :-)

The process for adding new lists to lore.kernel.org is described here:
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/lore.html

Thanks,
Thomas

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-09 19:44 UTC | newest]