Hi Benjamin, >> --- >> drivers/nvme/host/fc.c | 73 >> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++- >> 1 file changed, 72 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-) >Hmm, I wonder why only NVMe-FC? Or is this just for the moment? We also have the FC transport class for SCSI; I assume this could feed the same IDs into the LLDs. At present it supports only for SCSI-FC . In future we are adding the support for NVMe-FC But to make it generic and avoid duplication we added this under /sys/class/fc . Ewan was mentioning that at some point there is a plan to decouple the FC transport somewhat so that there is a layer that represents the FC stuff regardless of the FC4 type (SCSI, NVMe). When we have this layer we can move the things accordingly. Regards, Muneendra. -- This electronic communication and the information and any files transmitted with it, or attached to it, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged, protected by privacy laws, or otherwise restricted from disclosure to anyone else. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying, distributing, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please return the e-mail to the sender, delete it from your computer, and destroy any printed copy of it.