On Tuesday 08 January 2019 13:44:24 Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote: > > > Regarding the API I still didn't have time to start it, so it will > > > take a little longer than I antecipated. > > Ive just sent the patches adding support to switch the endpoints, Ive > only tested with a couple of sony headsets so I would appreciate if > you guys could try it as well. Note that the SetConfiguration must > come from the same D-Bus connection as the endpoint that would be > used, also if there is already an stream in place it must also be from > the same client since it would be terminated in the process, this is > to prevent entities fighting to configure with its own priority though > usually we only PA endpoints, if you want to bypass this just for now Great! Once patches would be ready I would look at my last A2DP pulseaudio patches [1] and would try to implement switching, including support for bi-directional FastStream codec -- which can benefit from it. [1] - https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pulseaudio-discuss/2018-July/030344.html -- Pali Rohár pali.rohar@gmail.com