Hello! Now I'm looking at BT_VOICE_TRANSPARENT definition which comes from file include/net/bluetooth/bluetooth.h and it has value 0x0003. It is really correct? Because it means following format: Linear Coding, 8-bit without padding bits, 1's complement I think that usage of 1's complement is not easy as there is no C type which matches it. Should not it be 2's complement or rather Unsigned type? Seems that main usage of BT_VOICE_TRANSPARENT is mSBC codec and I doubt that it uses 1's complement signed format (specially as it should be modification of SBC codec which encode bytes as unsigned type). There is another define BT_VOICE_CVSD_16BIT with value 0x0060 which seems to be correct as it means Linear Coding, 16-bit without padding bits, 2's complement and encoded by CVSD codec. -- Pali Rohár pali.rohar@gmail.com