Hi Tony, On Tue, Oct 08, 2019 at 07:31:16AM -0700, Tony Lindgren wrote: > * Sebastian Reichel [191003 06:42]: > > This moves the remaining users of btwilink to the "new" serdev based hci_ll > > driver and drops the btwilink driver afterwards. The patches were only compile > > tested by me, but Enric tested the IGEP platform and Adam will test the LogicPD > > platform. > > > > I kept the TI_ST driver for now, since I plan to send a second patchset for the > > FM radio driver. Once the FM driver has been converted to also use hci_ll, we > > can remove TI_ST completly. > > > > My suggestion is for the patch handling is, that everything simply goes through > > Tony's tree. > > Sounds good to me, good to see kim gone with patch 3/4 :) > > Marcel, care to ack the old driver removal patch? Looks like Marcel missed the extra messages and merged the 4th patch, so I guess you can just merge patches 1-3. Technically that might lead to temporarily missing BT support on those two devices when the BT tree is merged before ARM tree during the merge window. Not a big issue I guess. -- Sebastian