Linux-Bluetooth Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Anupam Roy <anupam.r@samsung.com>
To: "linux-bluetooth@vger.kernel.org" <linux-bluetooth@vger.kernel.org>
Cc: AMIT KUMAR JAISWAL <amit.jaiswal@samsung.com>,
	Dohyun Pyun <dh79.pyun@samsung.com>,
	Semun Lee <semun.lee@samsung.com>
Subject: Mesh Key Refreshment procedure from Config client
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 20:22:52 +0530

Hi ,
 Presently, I am trying to check *Key Refreshment Procedure* from Mesh Config client.

For checking the operation, I did following steps
 - Create Subnet in Config client at Net index 1
 - Add SubNetKey to Local Node at Net Index 1
 - Add SubNetKey to Remote Node at Net Index 1
 - Update Netkey to remote Node in Net index 1

After updating the Netkey, I believe, config client has to either send out SNB with KeyRefreshment(KR) Flag=1 & secured with updated NetKey (i.e by subnet->net_key_upd id)
or send out "Config Key Refresh Phase Set" with transition parameter, set to 2. I could not find the later provision in cfgclient menu.
However, Config Client seems to be not sending out Secure Network Beacon as well. So KR procedure seems to be not progressing at my setup at present.

Any hint of what could be missing will be really helpful! Thank You.

BR,
-Anupam Roy