On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 07:46:08PM +0300, Dmitry Baryshkov wrote: > On Tue, 22 Jun 2021 at 17:38, Mark Brown wrote: > > Well, perhaps it should do one of those things then? > I don't think so. BT part is just a serdev sitting on top of UART, > WiFi is PCIe device (for qca6390). So using MFD API (which primarily > targets platform devices) does not seem logical and feasible. That really does sound like a MFD - AIUI it's a single chip with multiple interfaces that needs some glue logic to hold it together. It doesn't fit well with the current framework that MFD offers but it's definitely the same sort of one chip in multiple Linux frameworks sort of thing. The only other thing I can think might fit is handling it like a plug in module for a development board (eg, RPi hats) but we've not been doing so great at getting them supported upstream.