This is automated email and please do not reply to this email! Dear submitter, Thank you for submitting the patches to the linux bluetooth mailing list. While we are preparing for reviewing the patches, we found the following issue/warning. Test Result: checkpatch Failed Outputs: ERROR:GIT_COMMIT_ID: Please use git commit description style 'commit <12+ chars of sha1> ("")' - ie: 'Commit 1880b2990866 ("core: Add AlwaysPairable to main.conf")' #6: Commit 1880b2990866598 added a new key to supported_options but didn't - total: 1 errors, 0 warnings, 8 lines checked NOTE: For some of the reported defects, checkpatch may be able to mechanically convert to the typical style using --fix or --fix-inplace. Your patch has style problems, please review. NOTE: Ignored message types: COMMIT_MESSAGE COMPLEX_MACRO CONST_STRUCT FILE_PATH_CHANGES MISSING_SIGN_OFF PREFER_PACKED SPLIT_STRING SSCANF_TO_KSTRTO NOTE: If any of the errors are false positives, please report them to the maintainer, see CHECKPATCH in MAINTAINERS. --- Regards, Linux Bluetooth