linux-bluetooth.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Limiting what devices can pair over Bluetooth?
@ 2020-01-08 11:46 James Pearson
From: James Pearson @ 2020-01-08 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

We don't normally enable Bluetooth on Linux (CentOS 7) installs for security reasons, but we have a case where we would like to use a Wacom tablet over Bluetooth

I would like to be able to configure things so Bluetooth can _only_ be used to pair with Wacom tablets (or just HID devices?)

As I never used Bluetooth in anger before, I'm struggling to find out where to start looking - does anyone know how to do this - or any pointers for where I should start looking?

Thanks

James Pearson