Linux-Bluetooth Archive on lore.kernel.org
* How populate GATT database with bluez
@ 2020-02-04  6:46 Sathish Narasimman
From: Sathish Narasimman @ 2020-02-04  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I would like to know is there any tools already available to populate
GATT database using bluez.
Please advise me to the right direction where I can look

Regards
Sathish N

* Re: How populate GATT database with bluez
@ 2020-02-05 18:30 ` Luiz Augusto von Dentz
From: Luiz Augusto von Dentz @ 2020-02-05 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Sathish,

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 10:49 PM Sathish Narasimman <nsathish41@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like to know is there any tools already available to populate
> GATT database using bluez.
> Please advise me to the right direction where I can look

bluetoothctl can register services if that what you meant when saying
populate, there is also the test/example-gatt-server which registered
a few services as well.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz