Linux-Bluetooth Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Luiz Augusto von Dentz <luiz.dentz@gmail.com>
To: Amit K Bag <amit.k.bag@intel.corp-partner.google.com>
Cc: "linux-bluetooth@vger.kernel.org" <linux-bluetooth@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: OPP throughput is low in ubuntu 18.04
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 16:48:30 -0800

Hi Amit,

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 3:32 AM Amit K Bag
<amit.k.bag@intel.corp-partner.google.com> wrote:

> Hello Luiz,
>
> I tested with the patch you have mentioned but not getting any better
> throughput.
> Please have a look at the log attached.
>
> We are using below configuration for linux
> - Kernel : 4.19.102
> - OS : ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
> - Bluez -5.48
>
> For other machine we are using windows

I think there is some work to be done to work with RFCOMM since we are
only doing this for L2CAP, I will have a look later this week, btw
have you look into any difference we may have between these kernels?
Or actually in what combination they appear because there could be an
isolated problem in either the kernel or the userspace changes.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz

  parent reply index