Linux-Bluetooth Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
* Is exchange mtu request supported when bluez is central?
@ 2019-01-07 23:13 Eric Cooper
From: Eric Cooper @ 2019-01-07 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hello, I am running bluez as a central and the peripheral sends an
Exchange MTU Request:
  ACL Data RX: Handle 0 flags 0x02 dlen 7
      ATT: Exchange MTU Request (0x02) len 2
        Client RX MTU: 247

And bluez responds with not supported:
  ACL Data TX: Handle 0 flags 0x00 dlen 9
      ATT: Error Response (0x01) len 4
        Exchange MTU Request (0x02)
        Handle: 0x0000
        Error: Request Not Supported (0x06)

Is there a configuration change or otherwise I can use to enable this?

Thanks in advance and please let me know if there is more information
I can provide,
Eric

only message in thread, back to index