linux-bluetooth.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Yunhan Wang <yunhanw@nestlabs.com>
To: Luiz Augusto von Dentz <luiz.dentz@gmail.com>,
	linux-bluetooth@vger.kernel.org,
	Marcel Holtmann <marcel@holtmann.org>,
	Martin Turon <mturon@google.com>
Subject: Re: BLE advertisement re-enabling after ble connection goes away
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 13:38:19 -0800	[thread overview]

+Martin

Hi, Luiz and Marcel

When I take a look at the bluetooth code, it seems it is re-enabling
ble advertisement after ble connection goes away. Any idea?

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth.git/tree/net/bluetooth/hci_event.c#n2634
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth.git/tree/net/bluetooth/hci_event.c#n2712
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth.git/tree/net/bluetooth/hci_request.c#n1386
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth.git/tree/net/bluetooth/hci_request.c#n1734