Linux-Bluetooth Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: anurag biradar <anuragbiradar@gmail.com>
To: "Michał Lowas-Rzechonek" <michal.lowas-rzechonek@silvair.com>
Cc: linux-bluetooth <linux-bluetooth@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [Mesh] Query regarding Configuration Client Model
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 16:02:14 +0530

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 3:39 PM Michał Lowas-Rzechonek
<michal.lowas-rzechonek@silvair.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Sep 2019, 11:49 anurag biradar, <anuragbiradar@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I couldn't see any interface exposed by bluez to do this, is it
>> something like bluez is expecting application to implement
>> Configuration Client Model using "DevKeySend" and
>> "DevKeyMessageReceive" method calls and store all required binding and
>> appkey details in application
>
> Yes.
>
> At the momemt we don't plan to implement Config Client Model inside the daemon, only the Server.
Thank you for the clarification.

If application stores the required provisioned data. So is it like
bluez will expose an interface through which application
can set required model to appkey binding for particular node. Because
as for my understanding bluez should be knowing which appkey should
picked when it receives app related data.

      parent reply index