Linux-Bluetooth Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
* bug in mesh/net.c
@ 2018-11-27  7:50 Cinaed Simson
From: Cinaed Simson @ 2018-11-27  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Line 3317 in net.c reads something like

  for(int i=0, ....

which I had change to

  int i;
  for(i=0,...

in order to get the latest git version of bluez to compile.

-- Cinaed

* RE: bug in mesh/net.c
@ 2018-11-28 17:01 ` Gix, Brian
From: Gix, Brian @ 2018-11-28 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cinaed Simson, linux-bluetooth

Hi Cinead,

Thank you for this report.  If you would like your name in the change log, please submit this as a GIT Patch, and I will apply it directly.  Otherwise, I will make sure it is fixed in the next set of patches that we push.

> in order to get the latest git version of bluez to compile.
>
> -- Cinaed

* Re: bug in mesh/net.c
@ 2018-11-29 21:51   ` Cinaed Simson
From: Cinaed Simson @ 2018-11-29 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gix, Brian, linux-bluetooth

On 11/28/2018 09:01 AM, Gix, Brian wrote:
> Hi Cinead,

It would be great if you would do the git diff. Thanks!

-- Cinaed