Hi, I got a problem with bluez since 5.51 that was recently discussed in the thread https://marc.info/?l=linux-bluetooth&m=157081619423081&w=2: My headset auto-connects but is not registered as a2dp sink. Unfortunately, the proposed patch did not solve this issue for my setup. I also could track down this regression to commit 477ecca (policy: Add logic to connect a Sink); applying it to 5.50 yields the connection issues. After that, I applied your patch in commit 52faac4 (audio: Fix cancelling disconnect timeout), but it did not change. I used only these two commits on top of version 5.50 to isolate the problem (it is the same with version 5.51 and 5.52) and gathered the logs of running `bluetoothd -dn` and `btmon -w` for the three setups: * version 5.50 (patch-0), * version 5.50 + 477ecca (patch-1), and * version 5.50 + 477ecca + 52faac4 (patch-2). For all three logs I powered the headset on to connect it, waited a few moments, and then powered off to disconnect. You can find them at https://gist.github.com/6d733ba9ac6cf04c71625a08e8365178. @Luiz Augusto von Dentz: Sorry if I sent you this mail multiple times, it probably got filtered from the mailing list as I attached the logs in previous attempts. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks.