Linux-Bluetooth Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
* Bluetooth: hci0: last event is not cmd complete (0x0f) with LG TV
@ 2019-02-01 21:20 Paul Menzel
       [not found] ` <f2384806-ad02-4a6d-895c-9e07c4add513@molgen.mpg.de>
From: Paul Menzel @ 2019-02-01 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcel Holtmann, Johan Hedberg
  Cc: David S. Miller, linux-bluetooth, netdev, LKML

Dear Linux folks,

When trying to pair a Dell Latitude E7250 running Debian Sid/unstable
with Linux 4.20 and GNOME 3.30 with an LG TV, after starting the pairing
process the TV is listed. in Bluetooth dialog of GNOME setting.

The TV displays the instructions below.

> Complete the next three steps on your mobile device:
> 1. Turn ON Bluetooth.
> 2. Select the TV name from the list of available devices.
>    • TV Name : 679
> 3. Confirm the connection request.

Selecting the TV in the GNOME dialog, a dialog is shown on my system
with a PIN consisting of six numbers. With the dialog, Linux logs the
message below.

      Bluetooth: hci0: last event is not cmd complete (0x0f)

But, the TV does not show any PIN. Confirming it anyway, nothing is
happening further.

Is that supposed to work? It’d be great if you helped me to set this up.

Kind regards,

Paul

* Re: Bluetooth: hci0: last event is not cmd complete (0x0f) with LG TV
       [not found] ` <f2384806-ad02-4a6d-895c-9e07c4add513@molgen.mpg.de>
@ 2019-02-02 22:31   ` Paul Menzel
From: Paul Menzel @ 2019-02-02 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcel Holtmann, Johan Hedberg