Linux-BTRFS Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: "Leizhen (ThunderTown)" <thunder.leizhen@huawei.com>
To: Qu Wenruo <wqu@suse.com>,
	"linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org" <linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: Please don't waste maintainers' time on your KPI grabbing patches (AKA, don't be a KPI jerk)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 18:56:23 +0800

Hello, Qu:

My contributions to the kernel in the past have mainly been on optimizing the performance of the ARM64 SMMU driver,
including the iova optimization, strict mode optimization, and the lazy mode optimization. Also working on the
development of some ARM SoC drivers.

When time and effort is allowed, I also contribute to other modules of Linux kernel, trying to find something can be
improved, and some cleanup work is being done.

In the future, I will continue to make more and more important contributions to the Linux community.

Thanks.
Zhen