On 2020/2/14 上午4:08, Josef Bacik wrote: > On 2/11/20 12:37 AM, Qu Wenruo wrote: >> There are some reports of dead relocation stage loop, where dmesg is >> flooded by "Found X extents". >> >> The root cause of it is still uncertain, but we can work around such bug >> by checking cancelling request so user can at least cancel such dead >> loop. >> >> Signed-off-by: Qu Wenruo >> --- > > Why?  It'll get picked up by one of the other cancel checks right?  I'd > rather know why things are going wrong than put something in for a just > in case scenario, especially since the other cancel points actually make > sense and will accomplish the same goal.  Thanks, Yes, you're right. Please discard this one, as there aren't that many reports allowing us to investigate it further. Thanks, Qu > > Josef