From: Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch>
To: Josef Bacik <josef@redhat.com>
Cc: linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: btrfsck: doesn't correct errors
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 22:02:43 +0200	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #1: Type: Text/Plain, Size: 1838 bytes --]

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

(And what I didn't say: as a pure user, for desktop and for the backup
appliance mentioned, I'm using btrfs so far without any problems.  I'm not
hard on it on purpose, but stuff like failed wake-up after suspend to ram
does happen occasionally on the laptop.)

cheers
-- vbi

--
Wenn Windows 98 die Antwort ist, wie blöd ist dann die Frage gewesen?