From: Tomasz Chmielewski <tch@virtall.com>
To: "linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org" <linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: mount hangs after disk crash (RAID-1)
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 18:50:25 +0100	[thread overview]

> Try -o recovery,degraded
>
> I would drop the other options for now, since they aren't necessary
> to recover from a \ device failure.

Yes I've tried that as well, and it ends in the similar "hang" - high
IO for a while, then no IO at all, mount does not return.

It *does* mount as ro,degraded, but then, it's not possible to add a
disk and recover to a functioning RAID-1.
Also, when I try to remount rw, the mount command hangs as well.

Is there anything else I can try?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org