* recovering from "parent transid verify failed"
@ 2019-08-14 18:32 Tim Walberg
From: Tim Walberg @ 2019-08-14 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Most of the recommendations I've found online deal with when "wanted" is
greater than "found", which, if I understand correctly means that one or
more transactions were interrupted/lost before fully committed.

Are the recommendations for recovery the same if the system is reporting a
"wanted" that is less than "found"?

--
twalberg@comcast.net