* Business For You
@ 2019-11-24 12:38 Rose
From: Rose @ 2019-11-24 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Hello,

My name is Yuval Rose, a Client Relations officer at one of
Canada’s foremost Crypto-currency exchange platforms. This is a
private and confidential message from me to you and I request
that it be treated as such.

I am contacting you with respect to an urgent issue regarding a
Bitcoin account belonging to a deceased account holder. The
Bitcoin (500 BTC) which was valued at over 4.6 Million United
States Dollars was sold and converted to cash at the request of
the late account holder for onward deposit to an account to be
advised by her. Upon liquidation, we waited for months for info
on the bank account for the deposit but never got a feedback.
Upon inquiry, it was confirmed that she passed away (died) after
a cancer related ailment.

At a meeting held 2 weeks ago by my Company’s Management on the
matter, it was resolved that unless a Next of Kin or any relative
of the late account Holder comes forward for claim of the funds
on or before 30th of December 2019 (which is practically
impossible) the whole funds would be converted back to Bitcoin
and becomes part of the Company's portfolio.

With the above in mind, I decided to quickly reach out to you so
that you can apply to my company for claim of this fund in the
capacity of a Next-of-Kin/Relative. Rest assured that this is a
straight forward process with no risks involved whatsoever. Start
to finish of the process with fund deposited in your nominated
bank account can be achieved within a space of 10 banking days or
less. All that I require from you is full cooperation and
sincerity.
I will await your reply and indication of interest to give you
further/complete details including sharing ratio.

Best Regards

Yuval

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-11-24 12:43 UTC | newest]