Am Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 06:49:58 CET schrieb Duncan: [...] > Unless you have a known reason not to[1], running noatime with btrfs > instead of the kernel-default relatime is strongly recommended, > especially if you use btrfs snapshotting on the filesystem. [...] The one reason I decided to remove noatime from my systems' mount options is because I use systemd-tmpfiles to clean up cache directories, for which it is necessary to leave atime intact (since caches are often Write Once Read Many). -- Marc Joliet -- "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup