From: laie <laie@halifax.rwth-aachen.de>
To: linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org
Subject: destroyed disk in btrfs raid
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 20:02:45 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello!

I've some trouble with my btrf filesystem. I've lost one backing raid
device, it's luks header is overwritten and not restoreable.

The lost disk was recently added. 'btrfs filesystem balace' was running
for some time, but the new device is the smallest in the set.

Data is stored with Raid0, Metadata with Raid1. Degraded mounting works
fine.

Now I'm looking for a way to tell btrfs to provide me with a list of the
corrupted files and delete them afterwards. This would be great, because
otherwise it would take very long to get the data back from slow
backups.

Thanks in advance
Max

btrfs --version
Btrfs v3.12

btrfs fi show
Label: userspace  uuid: there is one ;)
         Total devices 3 FS bytes used 27.21TiB
         devid    1 size 21.83TiB used 13.03TiB path /dev/dm-3
         devid    2 size 16.37TiB used 13.01TiB path /dev/dm-2
         devid    3 size 8.19TiB used 4.27TiB path

btrfs fi df /home/
Data, RAID0: total=30.24TiB, used=27.18TiB
System, RAID1: total=32.00MiB, used=1.99MiB
System, single: total=4.00MiB, used=0.00
Metadata, RAID1: total=32.00GiB, used=31.42GiB