On 2019/8/20 上午12:57, David Sterba wrote: > On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 11:03:33AM +0100, Filipe Manana wrote: >>> Originally planned to use this feature to catch the exact update, but >>> the problem is, with this pressure, we need an extra ioctl to wait the >>> full subvolume drop to finish. >> >> That, the ioctl to wait (or better, poll) for subvolume removal to >> complete (either all subvolumes or just a specific one), would be >> useful. > > The polling for subvolume drop is implemented using the SEARCH_TREE > ioctl and provided as 'btrfs subvolume sync' command. Is there > something that this approach does not provide and would need a new > ioctl? > That interface is good enough for my use case already. Thanks, Qu