14.06.2019 0:22, Eric Mesa пишет: > On Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:26:10 AM EDT Andrei Borzenkov wrote: >> >> All your snapshots on source have the same received_uuid (I have no idea >> how is it possible). If received_uuid exists, it is sent to destination >> instead of subvolume UUID to identify matching snapshot. All your backup >> sbapshots on destination also have the same received_uuid which is >> matched against (received_)UUID of source subvolume. In this case >> receive command takes the first found subvolume (probably the most >> recent, i.e. with the smallest generation number). So you send >> differential stream against one subvolume and this stream is applied to >> another subvolume which explains the error. > > Yup. Any idea of how to fix? > I do not think there is easy way to fix it for existing subvolumes. So remove existing ones, and start replication from scratch making sure you do not have duplicated received_uuid on either source or destination sides.