On 2019/1/17 下午9:54, Christian Schneider wrote: >>> >>> Do you know, which kernel is needed as base for the patch? Can I apply >>> it to 4.19 or do I need more recent? If you don't know, I can just try >>> it out. >> >> My base is v5.0-rc1. >> >> Although I think there shouldn't be too many conflicts for older kernels. >> > I could apply the patch on 4.19, but compilation failed. So I went > straight to master, where it worked, and I could even mount the fs now. > > Your patch also has a positive impact on free space: > >  df -h /home > Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on > /dev/md42       7.3T  1.9T  1.8P   1% /home > > 1.8PB available space should be enough for the next few years :D > > Thank you very much so far!!! > > So, for further steps: As far as I understood, no possibility to repair > the fs? Unfortunately, no possibility. The corruption of extent tree is pretty nasty. Your metadata CoW is completely broken. It really doesn't make much sense to repair, and I don't really believe the repaired result could be any good. > I just get the data I can and create it new? Yep. And just a general tip, for any unexpected power loss, do a btrfs check --readonly before doing RW mount. It would help us to detect and locate possible cause of any corruption before it cause more damage. Thanks, Qu > > BR, CHristian