On 2019-02-12 2:22 a.m., Qu Wenruo wrote: >> Does this mean you would rely on scrub/CSUM to repair the missing data >> if device is restored? > > Yes, just as btrfs usually does. > I don't really understand the implications of the problems with mounting fs when single/dup data chunk are allocated on raid1, but I would think that would actually be a preferable situation than filling a drive with 'data' we know is completely bogus... converting single/dup data to raid should be much faster than tripping on CSUM errors, and less prone to missed errors?