On 2019/5/30 下午8:04, David Sterba wrote: > On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 04:21:54PM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote: >> Normally the range->len is set to default value (U64_MAX), but when it's >> not default value, we should check if the range overflows. >> >> And if overflows, return -EINVAL before doing anything. >> >> Signed-off-by: Qu Wenruo > > The range support of TRIM will be reverted so this patch won't be > needed. No, this patch is an independent one. The objective is to behavior the same when @range->start + @range->len overflows when @range->len is not default value (U64MAX). With the trim range patch reverted, we should still detect overflow and return -EINVAL to meet the new generic/260 check. So please still include this patch. Thanks, Qu