Hello, My raid1 with 3 hdd's that contain /home and /data cannot be mounted after a freeze/restart on the 14 of juli My root / (ubuntu 20.10) is on a raid with 2 ssd's so I can boot but I always end up in rescue mode atm. When disabling the two mounts (/data and /home) in fstab i can log in as root. (had to first change the root password via a rescue usb in order to log in) smartctl seam to say the disks are ok but i'm still unable to mount. scrub doesnt see any errors I have installed btrfsmaintanance btw. Can anyone advice me which steps to take in order to save the data? There is no backup (yes I'm a fool but was under the impression that with a copy of each file on 2 different disks I'll survive) Attached all(?) important files + a history of my attempts the past days. My attempts from the system rescue usb are not in though. kind regards, Bastiaan