* cp --reflink invalid argument error
@ 2019-11-02 13:49 Brian Hansen
From: Brian Hansen @ 2019-11-02 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Hello,

First time i've sent to this group but I am trying to figure out the
cause of this. Normal copy is working fine, but then if I use
--reflink it says invalid argument. Not sure how to read some of this,
but here is the strace.

I'm running kernel v4.15

Here is the full output of strace. I ran a strace on normal copy and
most looks similar so I'm not able to figure out much here...

https://pastebin.com/raw/YmQ8FvCH