* Introducing Rockstor
@ 2014-05-30  0:37 Suman Chakravartula
From: Suman Chakravartula @ 2014-05-30  0:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Fellow BTRFS fans,

I want to introduce Rockstor, a FOSS file storage product based on
BTRFS that I've developed along with a couple of my friends. We have a
small number of users and the product works reasonably well.

If you are looking for a BTRFS based NAS, give it a try. It comes with
a lot of useful features. Here are some links with more information.

http://rockstor.com
http://rockstor.com/docs/faq.html
https://github.com/rockstor/rockstor-core

Suman

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-05-30  0:37 UTC | newest]