Linux-BTRFS Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
* btrfs-heatmap v8
@ 2019-01-26 19:55 Hans van Kranenburg
From: Hans van Kranenburg @ 2019-01-26 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Now that python-btrfs v10 is out, I can also finally update btrfs-heatmap.

The new version v8 is available at
  https://github.com/knorrie/btrfs-heatmap
or, probably in your distro package manager soon-ish.

Note: Just like python-btrfs, I converted the branches in git for debian
packaging to the DEP14 standard. This might lead to unexpected warnings
when updating a clone of the repository. Also see:
  https://github.com/knorrie/btrfs-heatmap/issues/6

Here's the summary of changes (from CHANGES):

btrfs-heatmap v8, Jan 19, 2019
  * This program now needs at least python-btrfs v10
  * Make sorting on virtual address actually produce correct output
    for RAID0, RAID10, RAID5 and RAID6.
  * Change license to MIT (Expat)

--
Hans van Kranenburg