On 2019-05-17 10:14 a.m., Axel Burri wrote: > > Nevertheless I played around with it and it seems to work, I'll keep it > in mind for the future. > fi du was not implemented last time I had to do this, so I had completely forgotten about it. It makes much more sense to just use that for the Excluisve disk usage of a single subvolume. However, Qgroups does allow you to group multiple subvolumes,, so, for example, you build a query to find out how much disk space is used exclusively by the 10 oldest snapshots, which I find to be a more useful question..