On 2018/12/12 下午8:37, David Sterba wrote: > On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 08:39:46AM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote: >> changelog: >> v2: >> - Rebase to v4.20-rc1. >> - Instead commit transaction after each reloc tree merge, delay it until >> merge_reloc_roots() finishes. >> - This provides a more natural behavior, and reduce the unnecessary >> transaction commits. >> v3: >> - Fix backref walk deadlock by not triggering it at all. >> This also removes the need for @exec_post refactor and replace the >> patch to allow @old_root unpopulated. >> - Include the patch that fixes the unexpected data rsv free. > > I've tested the deadlock fix but it still locks up and there are some > lockdep warnings. I can't spend more time on that given the pre-merge > window timing so I'm going to postpone all qgruop things until the next > cycle. No problem. But would you please provide the reproducer? My test script can't reproduce lockup this time. Thanks, Qu > > The deadlock fix can go to a -rc independently, so once I'm able to > gather logs I'll let you know. >