From: Raviu <raviu@protonmail.com>
To: "linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org" <linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: fstrim segmentation fault and btrfs crash on vanilla 5.4.14
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 15:54:27 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi,
I've two btrfs filesystems on the same nvme disk / and /home.
I'm running fstrim -va as cronjob daily.
Today, once fstrim run, apps writing to /home got frozen. Reviewing dmesg show a bug message related to fstrim and btrfs.
Rebooting the system- actually forcibly as it couldn't umount /home - and running fstrim manualy on each filesystem; on / it worked fine, on /home I got the same error.
Here are the dmesg errors:

http://cwillu.com:8080/38.132.118.66/1

Here is the output of btrfs check --readonly with home unmounted:

http://cwillu.com:8080/38.132.118.66/2

I've run scrub whith home mounted it said, `Error summary:    no errors found`

The fstrim kernel error is reproducible on my machine, it occurs every time I run it on my home. So I can test a fix, just hope it doesn't cause data loss.