* Linuxcon-JP Btrfs talk
@ 2014-05-22  3:19 Marc MERLIN
From: Marc MERLIN @ 2014-05-22  3:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

If you're new with Btrfs, this may be a useful walkthrough for you.

You can go through the slides which I wrote to be readable without the
video, but the video is available too if you'd like:
http://marc.merlins.org/perso/btrfs/post_2014-05-21_My-Btrfs-Talk-at-Linuxcon-JP-2014.html

If you've already been using btrfs for a while, this probably won't tell
you anything you didn't already know :)

Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/                         | PGP 1024R/763BE901

* Re: Linuxcon-JP Btrfs talk
@ 2014-05-22  9:22 ` Duncan
From: Duncan @ 2014-05-22  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Marc MERLIN posted on Wed, 21 May 2014 20:19:06 -0700 as excerpted:

> If you're new with Btrfs, this may be a useful walkthrough for you.
>
> You can go through the slides which I wrote to be readable without the
> video, but the video is available too if you'd like:
> http://marc.merlins.org/perso/btrfs/post_2014-05-21_My-Btrfs-Talk-at-
Linuxcon-JP-2014.html

> If you've already been using btrfs for a while, this probably won't tell
> you anything you didn't already know :)

Thanks.  I see you added it to the wiki list of presentations as well.
=:^)