On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 02:17:34PM -0600, Jonathan Corbet wrote: > Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote: > > As promised, this is the rebased version of the patches that were not applied > > from the /26 patch series because you had merge conflicts. > > > > They're all based on your docs-next branch, so should apply fine. > > > > The first one fixes all but one error with a broken reference. > > > > The only broken reference right now is due to a DT patch with was not > > accepted (no idea why), but whose driver is upstream. > All but 5/6 applied, thanks. Oh, I still hadn't reviewed this version of the SPI stuff :( There were outstanding questions about where it was going to get moved to but if I read the diff correctly it looks like it didn't actually get moved in the end?