Am 20.09.21 um 16:45 schrieb Ralph Boehme: > Am 19.09.21 um 04:13 schrieb Namjae Jeon: >> UseĀ  LOOKUP_NO_SYMLINKS flags for default lookup to prohibit the >> middle of symlink component lookup. > > maybe this patch should be squashed with the "ksmbd: remove follow > symlinks support" patch? also, I noticed that the patches are already included in ksmbd-for-next. Did I miss Steve's ack on the ML? I wonder why the patches are already included in ksmbd-for-next without a proper review, I just started to look at the patches and wanted to raise several issues. -slow -- Ralph Boehme, Samba Team https://samba.org/ SerNet Samba Team Lead https://sernet.de/en/team-samba