Am 20.09.21 um 18:20 schrieb Steve French: > It is not too late to do review of any of these 8. Given the > importance of security, the more reviews the better. Earliest we > would send them (the larger set of 8) upstream would be in a few days. > I typically like to have them sit in for-next for 48 hours (although > in some cases make exceptions, e.g. for important bug fixes I will > shorten this if later in the week so they make it in time for the next > rc) which "for-next"? git://git.samba.org/ksmbd.git/ksmbd-for-next ? Thanks! -slow -- Ralph Boehme, Samba Team https://samba.org/ SerNet Samba Team Lead https://sernet.de/en/team-samba