Hi All, Have updated the commit message. Please review and let me know if it is fine. Regards, Rohith On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 3:49 PM Rohith Surabattula wrote: > > Hi Aurélien, > > Sorry for the late reply.I am on vacation this week. > > I have added the oplock_break_received flag as part of my first commit > to achieve synchronization between oplock thread and open thread. But > there is already a lock "open_file_lock" to achieve the same. So, I > removed the same. > > find_readable_file takes open_file_lock and then traverse the > openFileList. Similarly, cifs_oplock_break while closing the deferred > handle(i.e cifsFileInfo_put) takes open_file_lock and then sends close > to the server. > > Regards, > Rohith > > On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 9:59 PM Aurélien Aptel wrote: > > > > Hi, > > > > Rohith Surabattula writes: > > > Will fix the oops which caused the above issue. > > > > The patch Steve forwarded to me (I think you forgot to attach it) is not > > so obvious to me. Could you explain more in the commit msg why you > > removed oplock_break_received flag > > > > Cheers, > > -- > > Aurélien Aptel / SUSE Labs Samba Team > > GPG: 1839 CB5F 9F5B FB9B AA97 8C99 03C8 A49B 521B D5D3 > > SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, DE > > GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah HRB 247165 (AG München) > >